Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Be encouraged!

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing wonderful, thanks be to God! I wanted to share some words of wisdom that motivate me and I pray it lifts up your spirit as well. May you continue to live out your purpose, persevere in life, and use your God-given talents. 
Miss World America 2016 National Finalist - Ruby B. Johnson
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. Ronald Reagan

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost.

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffett.

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi.

Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others. Rosa Parks.

You must do the things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt.

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. Jim Elliot.

Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. Napoleon Hill.
Miss World America 2016  National Finalist - Ruby B. Johnson
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


NOTE: Please vote for me to be the 2016 Miss World America People's Choice in this link; the winner is automatically put in the Top 11 on finals night. I would be honored to get your vote. $1 = 1 vote.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment