Monday, June 20, 2016

Miss World America SnapChat Takover

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. In the social media-active world we live in today and with the upcoming Miss World America 2016 pageant, the contestants will be doing something different this year. In these upcoming weeks, the world has an opportunity to get to know the women vying for the title in a SnapChat takeover. This opportunity is provided by one of the Miss World America sponsors, who will be providing #MWA2016 contestants with beautiful gowns for the Top Model challenge, Mac Duggal. For the past two years, Mac Duggal has been the official gown sponsor who has dressed Miss World Americas during their reign and at the Miss World pageant. They have gorgeous gowns. My one of my favorite gowns is a red Mac Duggal gown, it always makes me feel like a princess when I wear it. 
Follow the social media accounts for Miss World America on Facebook, Instagram (@MissWorldAmerica) and Twitter (@MWAmericaorg). Follow our gown sponsor Mac Duggal's social media accounts for the latest evening gown, pageant and prom styles on Facebook and Twitter/Instagram (@MacDuggal).
Miss World America 2016 National Finalist - Ruby B. Johnson
I'm excited about this because the SnapChat takeover is a great opportunity to take viewers into my day in my life, and allows them to get to know me better and see me in action. Additionally, I will be answering questions viewers send me via SnapChat during my takeover; so start thinking about your questions. Make sure you follow @MacDuggal on SnapChat now and get to know the phenomenal women vying for the Miss World America title next month at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at the National Harbor. Mark your calendars: I'll be taking charge of the account this Thursday, June 23rd from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m EST.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment