Sunday, June 26, 2016

Miss World America 2016 - People's Choice and Photogenic

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, and my Father in Heaven gets all the glory. The option to vote for People's Choice and Photogenic for Miss World America 2016 is now open. This is your chance to participate in the selection process of the pageant. I would honored if you please vote for me for People's Choice and Photogenic. Below are the steps shown in photo. Vote Ruby for MWA 2016 People's Choice and Photogenic. Thank you.
Visit link
Select VOTE FOR PEOPLE'S CHOICE
Scroll down to find my picture; caption is Ruby
VOTE Ruby for MWA2016 People's Choice
Click on VOTE NOW! under my name


Enter amount in the box, example seen below ($100 = 100 votes)

PEOPLE'S CHOICE: The contestant with the most votes will be named as "People's Choice" and will compete among the Top 10 Finalists on the evening of the 2016 Miss World America Finals as the 11th Finalist. The Miss World America "People's Choice" Finalist will be the contestant with the highest amount of votes.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment