Monday, June 27, 2016

Get Inspired!

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks be to God! In this post, I wanted to share some words of wisdom that motivate me and I pray it lifts up your spirit as well. May you continue to live out your purpose, persevere in life, and use your God-given talents. 
Miss World America 2016 National Finalist - Ruby B. Johnson
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Maya Angelou.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. Vince Lombardi.

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. Steve Jobs.


I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' Muhammad Ali.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou.
Miss World America 2016 National Finalist - Ruby B. Johnson
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


NOTE: Please vote for me to be the 2016 Miss World America People's Choice in this link; the winner is automatically put in the Top 11 on finals night. I would be honored to get your vote. $1 = 1 vote.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment