Saturday, June 18, 2016

Spartan Race Workout

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks to my Papa in Heaven! Earlier today, I participated in the Spartan Race Workout Tour in Columbia, Maryland. I have never done something like this before. During the workout session, I was in a lot of pain, but I am so happy I did it. The workout session was for two hours and workouts included bear crawls, crabs, burpees, pushups, flutters, etc. I am very proud of how I did. With the upcoming Miss World America 2016 pageant next month and the sports/fitness challenge, I have been really pushing myself to be my fittest self. Miss World is the only pageant with that challenge, and promotes women with healthy and fit bodies. This is one of the many reasons why I love the Miss World pageant because they want  women who are well-rounded. Preparing for the Miss World America involves mental and physical readiness.
Sid, Spartan Race Coach
Our coach leading the workout was Sid from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Although the workout was terrific, the most memorable thing about it happened at the end. Our coach asked everyone to get on their knees and he shared that at the end of his workout sessions he loves to pray for folks. It not just about physical wellness but also spiritual wellness. I absolutely loved this! I spoke with him at the end and told him how his act of sharing God's love warmed my heart. May God continue to bless him and I absolutely appreciate him being a bold witness for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
GOD'S NOT DEAD!
I AM TRAINING FOR...MISS WORLD AMERICA 2016!
Girl with Guns

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment