Sunday, June 12, 2016

Church and Fashion Sunday

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am blessed and highly favored, to God be the glory. I have had a joyful Sunday, and I'm excited for what the Lord has in store for me this week and how He can use me to bring glory to His name. As I've mentioned in the past, I serve as one of the leaders in the youth (teens) ministry at my Church, and our youth service is usually during First Service; therefore leaders have the opportunity to listen to the Word in the sanctuary during Second Service. The Word shared by our youth pastor today was so timely and relevant, not only applicable to the youth in these summer months, but for all Christians. The title of the message was "Moral Boundaries: purity paves the way for intimacy." It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before. For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8
RUBY RED
Since I had to attend one of my pageant sisters' fashion show and fundraiser, I didn't stay for Second Service as usual. I wanted to go support Erika Baldwin, Miss Virginia Earth 2016; I actually had the opportunity to crown her for this title 2 months ago when I passed on my title as Miss Earth Maryland 2015. Erika is a very sweet lady and smart lawyer, so I had to go out to DC to support her for a great cause! The show was amazing and the designs were beautiful. Additionally, it was nice catching up with friends I have made through pageantry. For brunch, I had a yummy Caesar salad and cold glass of water, seen above. I pray your week is blessed and that you honor God in all your words, deeds, and thoughts.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment