Tuesday, March 1, 2016

God's Amazing Grace

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I pray you and yours are doing well. I'm doing well, all praises to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Apostle Paul said in 2 Timothy ‭1:8-10, ‬So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel
It is because of God's grace that I am who I am today. Before me and you were born sinners on this earth, Christ had already died for our sins. Even when we weren't deserving, Christ carried our burdens on the cross. Is there any greater love than that?! As a Christian, I know I am imperfect but I pray each day that I grow in faith and faithfulness, because I know who and whose I am. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I am so grateful for His new mercies and I wake up everyday content because I know how great my God is and have decided to honor Him for all my days on this earth. The Lord has restored me and since I decided to live my best life in Christ, I have not had any greater joy and peace than this. For years I tried finding this peace and joy in all the wrong ways from people and things. God offers peace and joy to all of us freely, all we have to do is admit we are a sinner and seek repentance, believe Christ died for our sins, and confess Jesus Christ is the Lord of our life. Afterwards, enjoy a fulfilled and righteous life as a woman or man after God's own heart! May the Lord be gracious to you and may His face shine upon you.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.



Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment