Monday, March 14, 2016

JoGen Lock-in: ENCOUNTER 2016

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing fantastic, to God be the glory. As I have mentioned previously, I currently serve as a leader in my church's youth ministry and events coordinator. One of our upcoming events which I am looking forward to is our spring lock-in. This all-night event is a time to encounter Jesus, revival, and restoration of souls. 2016 was declared by our senior pastor, Bishop Darlingston Johnson, as our year of miracles. I am declaring miracles at this event for our Joseph Generation (JoGen) youths, leaders, as well as family and friends in Christ name. AMEN! I invite you to be a part of this event and invite middle and high school students to come to this and be blessed. If you have any questions, send me a message on Facebook or Instagram, or tweet me. Flier and lock-in details below.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


ENCOUNTER 2016
JoGen Lock-In
Youth Ministry Event
April 1st, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Bethel World Outreach Church - City of Hope
16227 Batchellors Forest Road, Olney, MD 20832
Admission fee: $10
Join us for a time of praise and worship, deliverance, miracles, healing, music, food, games, open mic, step team performance, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment