Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Miracles - Acknowledge Them Every Day

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing fantastic, to God be the glory. So this past weekend, I saw the movie "Miracles from Heaven" currently in theaters. This movie had me smiling, laughing, crying, and just thanking God for His goodness. With the powerful message and depth of the story, I am in awe of the fact that this movie is based on a true life story. WOW! I really enjoyed seeing it, and I highly recommend you see it as well. There is a message for everyone in it. It's been such a joy seeing movies that glorify God played in theaters recently, which I've seen, such as War Room and Woodlawn, and I look forward to seeing "God's Not Dead 2" coming to theaters next month!
The year 2016 was declared The Year of Miracles at my home church, Bethel World Outreach Church by our senior Pastor (Bishop Darlingston Johnson). One of the lines towards the end of the movie that really resonated to me was "live life every day like it's a miracle," I paraphrased. I recall a week before I saw this movie, I was writing in my prayer/life journal that I need to start documenting the little miracles in my everyday life, not just acknowledge the big ones. Therefore, I have resolved to start writing down the miracles I see happen in my life everyday. Since I started doing this, my mind has been blown away to see the hand of God in so many moments in my day. In the past, I saw miracles as something big happening such as the blind receiving sight or raising the dead, but as I grow in my faith, I have come to realize that it is important to acknowledge the small miracles also. Hence the reason I have made the conscious decision to thank God for the small miracles immediately and acknowledge's God's work. In the past weeks, I have not only thanked God immediately for these miracles, but do my best to journal them. Today, I received a miracle for something I prayed about last week. The miracle I received is something I desired but prayed to God about it for direction and that His will be done. Be reminded that With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26), so no prayer is too much for our awesome God. With this prayer being answered today, it reveals that my desire was in alignment with God's plan for my life. To God be the glory.
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, today I encourage you to thank God for every miracle you experience, big and small. Share these miracles with your loved ones and those you come in contact with, it just might brighten their day and open up an opportunity for evangelism. We serve a God that performs miracles. Do not rob God of His glory, thank Him for everything. As it says in Job 5:9, He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. If you can, I suggest you also record these miracles in something such as a journal or whatever you have. After doing this, you will see how that can affect your day and instill a positive attitude on you.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment