Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Why I Created This Blog

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I hope you and yours are doing well. I am blessed, all praises to Abba Father. The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to Almighty God. Over the past weeks, the idea of creating a platform like this kept popping in my head but I didn't want to act hastily. Over the past months, I have shared posts on my social media accounts glorifying God but I don't think they reach as many people as it would with a blog. So a few days ago, I prayed to God that if it is or isn't His Will for me to create this blog, may He indicate this to me. He answered and said yes. I have promised Him that I will use this blog for His glory and prayed that He gives me wisdom and knowledge on what to put on it, as well as this blog blesses many as He chooses to advance His Kingdom. I pray the Holy Spirit gives me discernment on what to post and may His message be conveyed to His disciples. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” Matthew 28:19-20
In my personal life: I enjoy praying; especially in the Spirit (tongues); reading my Bible and meditating on the Word of God; listening and singing praise and worship songs; reading faith-based books; as well as writing and detailing my thoughts in my prayer/life journal. With all this, I believe this blog will be a great way for me to share my journey with everyone as I grow in faith and faithfulness. I pray this blog not only blesses believers, but also others of different faith with hopes of getting more soldiers to join God's mighty army of believers. I enjoy going to Church regularly and serving as a leader in youth (teens) ministry but what makes me a Christian is my personal relationship with God. With this blog, no topics are off-limit. As a restored woman, I have experienced life in the world and in Christ, and now I live for God's glory and on the path to being fulfilled. God is not done with me and neither is He with you. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6
In this blog, there will be a wide range of topics covered. I pray the Lord provides guest contributors that can share stories and testimonies that bring glory to God. Some of the topics covered will be from my personal experience, and others will be from other folks, as well as wisdom from God. Topics include: salvation, redemption, grace, love, music, books, traveling, movies, abstinence/celibacy, dating, marriage, motherhood, career, politics, fashion, education, friendship, family, peer pressure, self-esteem, temptation, etc. I pray that there will be something for everyone that stumbles upon this blog and it blesses them and draws them nearer to God so that they may fully understand His everlasting love and unfailing kindness for them. Feel free to contact me on Facebook or Twitter/Instagram @Ruby_B_Johnson

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.

Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.



Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment