Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Hope is in Christ Jesus

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I hope you and yours are doing well. I am doing fantastic, to God be the glory. In the dictionary, hope means to believe or place trust in. We all have seasons we face hardships or sufferings. I don't know what you are going through right now but I want you to know that you do not have to do this on your own, put your hope in God. As it says in 1 Peter 5:8-9, Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
Satan is working hard right now to steal yours or a loved ones joy and happiness, but he won't succeed when your hope is in Christ Jesus. Don't give up. Put your trust in God for He says So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10. Put your hope in God by completely surrendering to Him. Receive salvation and put your hope in Him because Jesus Christ died for you, so you can live. 
Regardless of how difficult and exhausting what you are going through is right now, put your hope in God for he is the author and finisher of our faith. If you will like me to pray for/with you, feel free to contact me on Facebook.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

God bless you. 
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.



Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment