Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Letter from God, To His Princess

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I hope you and yours are doing well. I have been doing well, thanks be to God. This post is specifically geared towards you, my dear sisters. If you are a man reading this, please share with the girls and women in your life. Valentine's Day is this Sunday and the month of February is usually seen as the month of love. In commemoration of the lovefest, I wanted to use this post to remind all of you of the first person who first loved you: God. I put this short love letter together for my youth girls at Church that I mentor and wanted to share this with all of you. These are not my words, every word comes from Him as said in the Bible. I believe that it will uplift every girl from 0 to 112. I pray that this letter blesses you, you fully comprehend God's love for you, and you may abound in His love at all times. I love you, my dear sisters.


Dear God’s Princess,

Know that you are very important and good enough. Remember that “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16. Jesus died for you, so that you may live.

God’s Beloved, your Father in Heaven said that “Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.” Isaiah 43:4

His Beautiful Girl, you will always be loved. Be reminded that “The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” Jeremiah 31:3

Daughter of the King, remember that “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” 1 Peter 3:3-4

Jesus’s Favorite Girl, always remember that “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-5.

Daughter of Esther, know that there is a reason you are on this earth for such a time as this. Therefore, “Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.



Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment