Friday, December 15, 2017

Sponsor Spotlight - Independent SeneGence Distributor

Hey Elko County, 

Did you check out the 2-day Spring Creek Fall Craft Festival few weekends ago? Did you purchase anything awesome for yourself and/or someone? One of my favorite vendors at this year's festival was Sarah's Lovely Lips by my awesome friend, Sarah Key, who's an independent SeneGence International distributor. 
I'm wearing the Mulled Wine LipSense Lip Color with the moisturizing gloss - one of my favorites. I love this collection and the tingly sensation it has on your lips. It truly is long-lasting and smudge proof and waterproof! The holidays are coming up and this would be a perfect gift for your girl friends, girlfriend, wife, mom, sisters, daughters, aunts, nieces, etc. If you have questions about this awesome lip product and/or want yours, contact Sarah at sarahn31@gmail.com or (435) 467-1010.
Sarah, thank you for being a sponsor to me towards my journey to the Miss Nevada USA stage. I really appreciate you and I know my lips will be perfect for pageant weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment