Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sponsor Spotlight - AM Engineering

When I went to Virginia Tech, my intention was to major in civil engineering because I thought it was the most versatile engineering field. Although God redirected my steps to mining engineering, which I grew to love, I'm very thankful for the civil engineering classes I took prior to switching my major. I believe they were a good foundation for me in general as an engineer - it helps broaden my critical thinking and how I approach problem-solving. A.M. Engineering is a Nevada-grown Civil Engineering Firm operating in all rural and urban areas throughout Nevada and the western United States. Headed by Owner/Operator (CEO) Aaron Martinez, P.E. - lifelong Nevadan who graduated from Elko High School and earned a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Nevada. A.M. Engineering specializes in Design – Build Engineering services, with an extensive line of experience assisting clients through all stages of their project. Their civil engineering services include: Streets & Highways, Residential & Commercial Development, Airports, Feasibility Studies, Hydrological & Hydraulic Analysis, Preliminary Engineering Reports, Erosion Control & Water Quality BMPs, Water Distribution and Treatment System Designs, etc. Located in the Blohm building on 5th street, A.M. Engineering also offers construction services and 3D laser scanning. Visit AM Engineering for a full list of their services.
AM Engineering, thank you for being a sponsor to me towards my journey to the Miss Nevada USA stage. I really appreciate your generous contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment