Thursday, December 14, 2017

Miss Nevada USA 2018 Orientation

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I have been busy but happy, thanks be to God. This past Sunday was Contestant Orientation Day for Miss Nevada USA 2018 Pageant, held at the Henderson location of Life Time Vegas. I got to meet some of the Miss and Teen contestants as well as hear from our reigning Miss Nevada Teen USA Alexis Smith and State Director, Shanna Moakler. After hearing more about pageant weekend from Shanna, I'm more excited now for pageant weekend and to represent Elko.
After the session with Shanna, we had an hour of Barre class. Our instructor, Ann-Marie, kicked our butts and I was nervous about the body soreness in my near future during the long drive back to Elko the following. However, my consistency in working out and living a healthier life paid off and I felt nothing the following day. But during the class...YIKES! In the midst of kicking our butts, I loved the empowering things she was saying to us - her students at UNLV are blessed to have a professor like her. Thanks to my friend and makeup artist, Kelly Belmonte, for getting me glammed for the day.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Matthew 5:8-9

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment