Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Ruby Mountain Hike

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I have been doing well - thanks be to God. A couple months, I went on a beautiful hike on the Talbott Trail at the Ruby Mountains with my friend, right before it got covered with snow in early November. It was a beautiful Sunday and a gorgeous view from up the Rubies to enjoy God's creation.
A little bit of Sporty and Scary Spice
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.





Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment