Monday, December 18, 2017

Elko for Miss Nevada USA 2018 - Official Headshot

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks be to God. The Miss Nevada USA website has been updated and headshots for the 2018 Miss and Teen contestants have been posted. Thanks to Kelly Belmonte of KBMakeup and Naked Las Vegas for doing amazing makeup on me and Chezaray Photography for perfectly capturing the confidently beautiful that I am for my headshot. Go check out the website and see the beauties vying to represent the Silver State at Miss USA and Miss Teen USA 2018 pageants. Remember to purchase your tickets to the preliminary and finals shows on the venue's website. I'll see you on January 7th!
Hard Hats and High Heels:
ELKO for Miss Nevada USA 2018
And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” 
Esther 4:14b

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment