Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sponsor Spotlight - Coffee Mug Elko

The Coffee Mug Family Restaurant has proudly served the city of Elko for 30 years. Currently managed by Jeff Dalling, The Coffee Mug was founded by his grandparents, Charles and Shirley Smith, on January 1st, 1987. Located on 576 Commercial Street, Dalling’s grandparents served Elko for many years and gained the respect, trust and love of the community. After voting in last year’s general elections, the Coffee Mug was where I chose to have breakfast with a friend to celebrate America. It’s a great place to serve one, few folks, or large groups.
As someone who tends to get anemic, eating foods high in iron is important to me and I love liver. My mom does a great job at preparing liver and the only other place I’ve been impressed with their liver meal is at the Coffee Mug. One of my favorite items on the menu is their liver and onions option – it’s so delicious and cooked to perfection. Being that I’m a mining engineer, a while back I decided to try their Miner’s Delight sandwich for fun and I absolutely loved it! Whether you need a good meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or looking to satisfy your sweet tooth with stellar service, the Coffee Mug is definitely the place to go. Check out their menu at Coffee Mug.
Coffee Mug Elko, thank you for being a sponsor to me towards my journey to the Miss Nevada USA stage. I really appreciate your generous contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment