Monday, August 22, 2016

Sher Victory - God Is Bigger Than Cancer

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks be to God! Last Thursday (August 18), I was honored to have celebrated a woman with caring ways and compassionate spirit, and my friend Sher. With prayers and perseverance this southern belle beat cancer, and I thank God I could be there at her Cancer Victory Celebration and Benefit - proceeds from the event go to We Will Survive Cancer to help families affected by cancer. Over the past year that I've gotten to know Sher, I have come to love and adore her. She continues to inspire me with her faith in God, love for children, her humanitarian work in Zambia, her passion to give back to great causes, overcoming life's adversities, her words of encouragement via Facebook posts, and now she has kicked cancer's butt! She's truly a testimony showing that prayer works! May God continue to bless and keep her. God has restored her health and I know His purpose for her on this earth is not over, the best is yet to come for this beautiful woman.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” Jeremiah 29:11-14.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.


Photo Credit
Vithaya Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment