Monday, August 22, 2016

Blessed Sunday - August 22nd

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks to my Father in Heaven. Yesterday at church, we were blessed with a powerful Word from God through one of His own vessels, Bishop Julius Laggah of Bethel World Outreach Ministries Sierra Leone. He talked about the importance of the Holy Spirit and need to tap into that power that the Holy Spirit gives us at it dwells in us as born-again Christians. I thank God for using this man of God in my nation of birth (Sierra Leone) and beyond. To God be the glory!
Also, I thank God for the leadership of my Senior Pastor and leader of Bethel World Outreach Ministries International (BWOMI), Bishop Darlingston Johnson. I am blessed to grow in my faith under his guidance along with his wife Pastor Chrys, and humbled to serve in the youth ministry as part of the body of Christ.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”” Acts 1:8.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment