Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Exhortation - God Hears You

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing awesome, thanks to my awesome Father in Heaven! It's Friday. Breath! You made it to the end of this week. You may have had a good week, you may have had a challenging week, or both! Just remember that there is purpose for everything. Soak it in and learn from every moment. You have been praying and seeking God for something. God is not dead or deaf, He hears you. Wait on His perfect time. God is faithful, He will do it. Like it says in Psalms 37:3-4, Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. You may want something now but God knows when you are ready to receive it. God has been so faithful to me the past couple weeks and the biggest lesson I learned is that GOD'S TIME IS BEST! When you are ready, He manifests in such great ways that you just sit back, mesmerized at Him. If God gave you that desire or vision, He will make it happen. Keep going, trust Him, and He will do it. The God that continues to do it for me will do it for you. May your weekend be full of joy and peace. One of the scriptures I meditate on to keep me uplifted is in Luke 1:45, Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment