Sunday, April 30, 2017

God's Creation - Lamoille Canyon

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing well, thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. A few weeks ago, I went hiking at Lamoille Canyon. I hadn't been there since last Fall. Since we were hit pretty hard with snow this winter in northeast Nevada, some parts of the Ruby Mountains still have snow and other areas have beautiful waterfalls as a result of the snow melting. It was a beautiful Monday for hiking and I had a great time. Due to the fact that there's still a lot of snow on the roads, I couldn't go all the way to the top of the Canyon or even drive to it - had to walk about a mile before turning back to where my car was parked. There were a couple snowmobilers making the most out of the snow on the roads. As the months go by, I look forward to actually hiking the Ruby Mountains and enjoying the beauty of the mountain range that I share a name with.
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. 
Philippians 1:6


God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment