Saturday, May 20, 2017

Mine Design, Operations, and Closure 2017

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I have been very busy but I thank God for His grace and love. On the week of May 8th, I was in the beautiful state of Montana for the first time attending the 25th Annual Mine Design, Operations, and Closure event. I had the opportunity to be one of the speakers and did a presentation on that Tuesday to 250+ folks in the mining industry. The event provides training and lectures, as well as offers the latest in mining-related technologies and methods, delivered by a host of industry professionals. I am so thankful to God for opportunities like this and my awesome supervisor who continues to push me professionally and helping me grow as a mining engineer.
Whoever keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us. 
1 John 3:24


God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment