Saturday, April 29, 2017

Utah - Red Rock Country

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing well, thanks to my Father in Heaven. This past week, I was in southwest Utah for work. I'm working on creating slope stability and management plans for some aggregates pits for the Dixie National Forest in Escalante, Bryce Canyon City, and Cedar City. I got to enjoy the beauty of Utah and its red rocks! East coast may have raised me but experiences like these are why I'm slowly falling in love with the west coast!
Hell's Backbone
Archaeology: Native American History
Table Cliff Plateau

I may be a mining engineer and know about geologic periods but I'm also a Christian who is completely amazed at how creative God is for these geologic formations, such as the hoodoos in the two photos below at Bryce Canyon National Park. And to think that that creative creator created me. I am His creation. I am His masterpiece...and so are you!
Bryce Canyon National Park
To the world (and my supervisor who took the photo unbeknownst to me and sent it to me), the photo above may look like a mining engineer inspecting an aggregate pit for slope stability and highwalls but honestly...it's just a 20-something-year-old millennial conquering the elements at work so she can be able to pay off her student loans and afford her next vacation.
Corny mining engineer joke:
"Sometimes in life, you find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place - literally"
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:1-2


God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment