Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reset 2016 - Jesus Changes Everything

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing well, thanks be to God. This past Saturday, I attended Reset 2016 with a few folks from my Church. Unfortunately by the time we arrived in DC that afternoon, executive decision had been made to shutdown the event due to the scorching heat and there had been some medical emergencies with some attendees. Although the program did not go as late as it should have, I give God all the glory for an event such as this whereby hundreds of thousands of Christians come together to worship Him. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7.
JESUS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment