Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Exploring DC

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing great, thanks to my Father in Heaven! A couple Saturdays ago, I explored our nation's capital with my dad and brother, seeing the various monuments. Being a Marylander, whereby my hometown is close to DC, I tend to forget what a treasure the city is and the history it encompasses of our country.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - The White House
Red, White, and Blue!
Dwight D. Eisenhower Building
Washington Monument
World War II Memorial
MARYLAND!
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
Quote by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in Alabama in 1963
Congress
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment