Sunday, September 17, 2017

Summer 2017 - Trip to Nigeria

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I have been blessed, thanks to my awesome Father in Heaven. Last month, I was in Nigeria for a couple weeks for my dad's 50th birthday as well as spend time with family, eat good food, and rest. I was wonderful mini family reunion and also getting to see a couple folks I went to primary school with in Nigeria. Here are some photo highlights of my trip.
50 Faithful Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!
Papa Bear
Post-run photo with little sissies
Hanging out in the streets of Lagos
Okada Man Photobomb
Princess Leia buns type of day
Cousin Love
Shopping Like a Proper Lagosian at Balogun Market
Wedding with Primary School Bestfriend
Reverend Toyin Kehinde
Reverend Mrs. Shade Toyin-Kehinde
My favorite girl
Restored Woman Living for God's Glory
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 
1 Corinthians 13:13

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment