Saturday, September 30, 2017

Attending Miss Idaho USA 2018 Pageant

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing awesome, to God be the glory. I attended the Miss Idaho USA 2018 pageant earlier today at Boise State University. The teens and miss contestants did a phenomenal job - they were truly confidently beautiful on that stage. Congratulations to the newly crowned teen and miss queens. Tea Draganovic, you're going to Miss USA!
Pretty in Pink
Miss Idaho USA 2018 Tea Draganovic
Miss Montana USA 2018 Dani Walker

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment