Sunday, January 8, 2017

WAR ROOM - My Place of Intimacy With God

WAR ROOM
Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ! I pray you and yours are doing well. I am blessed, thanks to my Papa in Heaven. The picture above is my favorite place in my house. Small yet powerful space. In this corner of my closet, I commune with my Father in Heaven and welcome the presence of the Holy Spirit. In this space, I go on my knees and get on my face talking to God on behalf of my parents and family members, friends and co-workers, church family, mentors and mentees, future husband and our children, myself, and whoever I come across or the Lord lays on my heart to pray for. In this space, I sing praises and worship my Savior, study God's Word, smile, cry, repent, receive God's peace and have even fallen asleep while worshiping late at night. If you saw the movie "War Room," you will know this is where I got the idea. After seeing that movie last year as well as following the teachings of Priscilla Shirer I was inspired to create this space in my house. For me to give up space in my closet may be tough but there is greater reward in doing Kingdom work. The cards taped on the wall are written prayers for folks along with few scriptures. So I f you'd like me to pray with/for you, you're welcome to send me a message on Facebook!

“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 
Mark‬ ‭11:23-24

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment