Friday, January 6, 2017

Annual Memory Jar - Record Your Good Times

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ! I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing awesome, thankful to my all-awesome God! A habit I picked up last year was having a memory jar. In January 2016, I made the resolution to record the good times and blessings from God. I have always heard about memory jars and thought it was a cool idea and I am happy that I maintained discipline last year to see it through! I am so excited to relive the wonderful memories made last year and reading through every paper. I'm sure I may have already forgotten about half of the memories in this jar but the good thing is I wrote down dates for every memory. I had planned to read through them on New Year's Eve but that turned out to be a very busy day for me and I did not do it, but I will this weekend. I plan to continue having annual memory jars, and have already made two entries in my 2017 memory jars. So if you're not doing it, I encourage you to start in 2017. It's doable and something you will be happy you did! As a child of God, your eternal life declared in 2016 starts on earth and Christ wants us to have a good life - so make sure you record this and give Him all the glory through it all. As it says in John 10:10, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment