Thursday, January 5, 2017

Best Resolution for 2017

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing wonderful, thanks be to God! It's a new year and I know there are folks with a list of resolutions on how they'll like to improve themselves in 2017. If you have already created your list or still making yours, I have one more important resolution I highly recommend you add and see through this year - give your life to Christ! The best resolution you can make and stick to in 2017 is accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior and living for Jesus!
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 
Romans‬ ‭10:9-13

The walk will not be easy but His grace is sufficient. Rededicating my life to Christ in 2015 was the best decision I have ever made. I count it all joy with the ups and downs I have had afterwards because what's different is that I am in Christ and I know God has always got me in whatever situation I am in. To be in Christ is that you may not know sometimes where your life is going but you are confident of who is in charge of your life.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment