Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ruby Mountain Balloon Festival 2016

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ!

I pray you and yours are doing well. I am doing well, thanks be to God. A couple weeks ago, I attended the 15th annual Ruby Mountain Balloon Festival in Spring Creek! It was so much fun seeing a hot air balloon up close for the first time, watching the setup! Unfortunately they did not launch the balloons as they have in past years that day due to weather conditions, but I had a great time regardless. It was definitely worth waking up very early on that Saturday morning for this! Upon leaving the festival, I went to eat lunch with a co-worker and then to see the snow on the Ruby Mountains by the Lamoille Canyon. Later in the evening, I attended my supervisor's 60s/Woodstock-themed shrimp broil housewarming party. Below are a some photos I took from the festival and my adventures afterwards.
60s Party - Peace and Love
God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste any more time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment