Friday, April 15, 2016

Yours In Service, Miss Earth Maryland 2015

Hello my sisters and brothers in Christ,

I pray you and yours are doing well. I have been blessed and highly favored, to God be the glory. So on April 3rd, I did my final task as reigning Miss Earth Maryland 2015 and crown the 2016 queen at the Miss Earth United States - 2016 DC Regional Pageant. Over the past year, it has been an honor and pleasure serving my blue crab state and I couldn't have prayed for a better way to end this chapter of my life as I did at the pageant. 
As Miss Earth Maryland, I had the opportunity to travel across the Old Line State visiting middle and high schools talking to students about mining, as well as advocating for a sustainable future for the mining industry, and promoting environmentally-friendly practices in our homes, workplace, and communities. It was an honor being crowned Miss Beauties for a Cause for my platform at Miss Earth USA 2015, which I am very passionate about. It's been wonderful being part of the international Miss Earth organization. Below are some photos from the pageant, as well as a video from my farewell walk. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Presenting Miss Beauty for a Cause Award
Presenting Miss Congeniality Award
Crowning Junior Miss Virginia Earth United States 2016
Crowning Elite Miss Maryland Earth United States 2016
Crowning Miss District of Columbia Earth United States 2016
Crowning Miss Virginia Earth United States 2016
Crowning Miss Maryland Earth United States 2016
Crowning Miss Maryland Earth United States 2016
Miss Maryland Earth 2016 and Miss Earth Maryland 2015
Thank you, Maryland.
I LOVE YOU.

God bless you.
Jesus loves you.


Restored woman living for God's Glory,
Ruby B. Johnson.


Have you gotten right with the Lord? Have you given your heart to God? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior? If you die today, will you make it to Heaven? If no or you are unsure, do not waste anymore time and receive salvation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment